our family 2014

our family 2014

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


We love you all. Happy Thanksgiving. Jacob is such a sweet little boy. We Love him very much, and are so excited for him to have his first Christmas. I am very grateful for a wonderful husband. He works very hard to always help me around the house and with Jacob. It has been wonderful to spend so much time JJ and Jacob during this break. We have been able to get so much stuff done around the house, but there still does not seem to be enough time to do everything. I am so grateful for all of my family and friends. We love you all.

1 comment:

Jennifer Salmon said...

I am so glad things are going well. It's good to hear that my cousin is such a wonderful help, and so he should be since he's family. he he. Jacob looks so cute!