our family 2014

our family 2014

Friday, May 20, 2011

3 down 1 to go!!!!

So JJ is Officially done with his 3rd year rotations. He only has 1 more test for the year overall. (Well and he has 2 board tests coming up, but that is technically 4th year.) We are so proud of him and all that he has done. I just have to say that he has kicked some serious bum, but for all those that really know him you wouldn't expect anything less. He is such a hard and dedicated worker!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!! Yeah we are almost done, just 1 more year before residency!!!!

Jacob is just getting so big and just surprises us all the time. He is also incredibly strong. A few months back we put a child door nob on the inside of his bedroom door, and he was so mad because he didn't want to stay in bed that he ripped it off. I don't know about you, but I always have a hard time removing those things. Jacob is obsessed with the alphabet, and lately he has loved the show "Super Why." It using letter, phonics, spelling and reading. He loves sounding out the letters and he even has picked up on some spelling certain words. I was surprised the other day that he kept saying "c-o-r-n; corn."

I am doing fine. The morning (or in my case evening) sickness has finally passed!!!! YEAH!!! I just keep wanting to get things ready for this baby, so I have started to go through every room and trying to find things that we no longer need. I hopefully my box of things gets much bigger. I just always feel like we have too much stuff (meaning junk) that we just don't use. I think that I am just an organizer freak. I enjoy it way too much. I love to find a more productive way of using our space!!!! We can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl; we find out in just over a week!! What do you think????

I know that we all can't wait for 4th year to begin, it is going to be filled so much fun, busy, and life changing events!!! Bring it on. I have a feeling that this next year is going to fly.
We love you all!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You, organizing things? How shocking! Remember when we went to the grand opening of the Container Store? I barely knew you then :) Anywho, I say girl, hands down.
As for fourth year, we will be playing musical chairs. We're going to Denver in July, then I'm moving back to campus in September while Adam spends August-November doing 2-week rotations all over the midwest (mostly Detroit). I'll be out there October to November and then we're going back to Denver for a month before finally returning to Phoenix in January to finish out the year. Long story short, let's try and get together when I'm out there :)