our family 2014

our family 2014

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catch up!

Oops! I usually try to post at least once (hopefully more) a month, but I just missed February. It is just too short, but at the same time it seemed like it lasted forever. I got my hopes all up over the weather. It was being very strange and it actually was feeling warm...it got into the 40's, 50's and barely into the 60's. I was so excited the snow was gone, and the sun was out!!!!! And of course Jacob and I got sick. Just a cold and Jacob also got a cough, but this meant that we didn't get to enjoy in the good weather that didn't last. Before we knew it there was snow again. Now that I have lived in the snow I can say that I hate it. Mostly I hate driving in it, and having to stay inside because the wind here is horrible. But there are a few pluses...Jacob loves to play in it (for about 30-40 minutes), it can be beautiful just after freshly fallen snow, and Jacob just gets so excited when he sees the snow fall. It has actually warmed up a little now and the snow is all gone again (hopefully for good). The weather has been great that Jacob and I have been going on little wakes together. He just loves to be outside!!!! Other then the weather there is not much to report. We are all doing great. We love spending as much time as possible together; even though with JJ's crazy schedule that is not too much (but he is a great help to me. Love you honey!).
Jacob is totally and completely obsessed with puzzles. The simple ones (put this shape in the right place), or full on kid puzzles. It doesn't matter he loves them all. I honestly don't know the last time that they were all put away. He is also in love with books. One of his favorites is "How do Dinosaurs eat all their Food." He just checked it out from the library after about 3 months of not getting it, and he still knows the story. He started to read by himself before we even left the library. I think that this is going to be one that we need to get for him.
We I will try to be better about posting and keeping you all updated.

No comments: