our family 2014

our family 2014

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our own little preschool.

Jacob and I have been having so much fun. We have been doing activities, movies, songs, coloring, and finding all his things with either the color, letter, shape or number that we are working on. I have found that it is a lot easier and more fun to do colors and letters. We always have a full day of activities when we work on letters. I think that those are his favorite days too. He is so smart. I just love him so much. Jacob has so much energy; it is hard to keep up with him.

We leave in about 2 months for Ohio. We were excited to finally get a little more information on the rotations in Ohio; not much but I'll take it. JJ is working hard and studying all the time, but it is really paying off. So far this year he has gotten straight A's, and this quarter is no different so far. We are so proud of him. He is also studying for his board exams. JJ is busy, busy, busy.

I have just been busy packing and playing with Jacob. I think that I am about halfway done with the packing, but there is only so much that I can do right now. I will just have to wait, but I am a little anxious!! Jacob has been such a good helper.

No comments: