our family 2014

our family 2014

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Makes you think


Today as I was visiting some blogs to keep up dated with friends and family, I discovered that a friend of mine had passed away. She is only a few years older than I am, and I only knew her for a short time. Unfortunately I have not spoken with her for a while. Earlier this month after a long battle, she died of cancer. She was always happy, kind, and full of life. She will surely be missed.


It is unfortunate that some times it takes something drastic like this to make you think about what you have done in your life. Am I doing all that I can to be happy, kind, and full of life? Am I doing all I can to come closer to my Heavenly Father? Even though we can't be perfect, there is always room for improvement. I have never been one to do New Year resolutions, but the idea of making goals is always a good idea. I know that I am very grateful to to sealed to my family for all eternity. I am grateful to have a wonderful Husband, who is so kind and hard working. I am grateful for a wonderful son. I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, and for my family.

No comments: